Radiator Output Data

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to replace some old radiators. These are Type 22, but only 80mm deep compared to modern 105mm. Does anyone have any old heat output tables which would let me see their output so that I can get the correct new size

Sponsored Links
Better to calculate the size required based on the rooms and the construction of the property.

There is no guarantee that the old ones were the correct size, and any changes since original installation such as adding insulation, different windows and so on will have made the sizing invalid anyway.

Thanks for that. Does anyone have the old data sheets?

Sponsored Links
Thanks.
I've concluded that to just assume a number halfway between the output of a P+ and a K2 will be close enough as the 20mm fins on the old models have been increased to 30mm on the new ones. Gives an answer within engineering accuracy, given all the other uncertainties in the calcs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back