RADIATOR SIZING ISSUE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking for some opinions please. Recently removed old 750mm wide rad while decorating room. Rad has been binned as really old but I'm having difficulty finding one this size.

Can anyone tell me where I could get one 750mm wide or what size would be easier to install with existing pipework 700mm or 800mm wide.

I'd rather not go down the plumber option if possible as diy on house is costing an arm and two legs.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
To my knowledge only do 750mm wide in chrome towel radiators but it doesnt sound like the room your decorating is the bathroom 800mm wide standard 600mm high get them at most places screwfix, toolstation bandq depending on the movement of your pipework sometimes you can manage it . They do a 700mm wide rad but you will need extention pieces to your valves give you around 40/45mm

Thanks for info. No it's not bathroom and it was defo 750mm wide. Sounds like 800 wide would be preferred option and if I've got any probs I'll give plumber a call.

Thanks again

750mm is near enough 30", so have you tried searching for Imperial sized radiators?

IIRC Myson produce a range of 743mm wide radiators.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back