radiator valves

Yes its a grundfos......got one right. Very tight sometimes. If its on the side an airlock is not your problem.

Sponsored Links
Try this, sometimes works, can't do any harm. Turn every radiator & hot water curcuit off bar one. Let that one run until it warms up. Move around the system with just one rad on at a time until they all heat up. You'll probably hear a lot of gurgling (hopefully!) as the air is shifted around and out of the system.

Ok,after turning of the pump and leaving alone for a bit i have bled all the radiators starting from bottom of house,got lots of watery air upstairs. I have now been running the system for 15 mims and all the radiators are warming up all be it with lots gurgeling noise around the boiler.Should i leave it running any longer or is it best to turn it all off and bleed it all again tommorow?

Sponsored Links
If it's working, then it's working, so it can stay on now. Bleed it again tomorrow as a final check.
Will be worth balancing the system at some time - see the wiki in how to do this.

Pump sounding OK? Keep us informed if the boiler keeps on gurgling.

Hey swidders, WDIKs pining for you there, over on general discussion.
If you don't get ovet there and put him out of his misery he'll probably end up feckin off back to the ARGI site a sad and lonely man. :eek: :LOL:

Hey swidders, WDIKs pining for you there, over on general discussion.
If you don't get ovet there and put him out of his misery he'll probably end up feckin off back to the ARGI site a sad and lonely man. :eek: :LOL:

I'm aware of the situation. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen ;)

Thanks to all of you for all your help tonight,i might just be able to have a glass of vino now and calm down!! BIG kiss for you all, Katy. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back