Rads heating up with hot water on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ravenheat LS 100T boiler. Replaced the diverter valve diaphragm at the weekend and solved the problem of dhw taking several attempts to fire up. The problem now is that the rads heat up whenever the dhw is turned on. It used to do this before. Seems like the valve still has a problem???? Cleaned the valve out whilst removed and black stuff I think from the old diaphragm came out. The div valve is the 000VAL09010/0 version and uses the same diaphragm as Aplha CB24. Any advice appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Ok spoke too soon, just started to do the same old problem again, sometimes doesn't fire up. On CH it's 100%, when on DHW the rads will heat up. Worked fine for 10 days so just wondering if dirt etc causing a problem? New div valve???

Sounds like diverter valve yes. If this is the gianonni one which I think it is, you can get a complete valve from www.bes.co.uk for about £25

Sponsored Links
Cheers MickyG, mine is not listed the number for mine is 000VAL09010/0. Very similar to ones used on Alpha CB24 so I'm told, it uses the same diaphragm and has the micro switch sat in the middle on top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back