Rails to create a car organiser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I appreciate this is not the car section, but am not looking for the responses that I have read on other forums which say go to the dealer and buy the parts as they are expensive and I am wondering if there are parts that are used in other trades that could do the same thing!

I have an Insignia Estate and it has the ability to take a couple of rails that you can attach hooks and nets to in order to keep the boot tidy and things in their place. The official name is the FlexOrganiser.

I've attached a picture where you can see the rails and how they can be used. I'm just trying to find something similar that could be fitted into the place of the rails as they cost a fortune from Vauxhall, if you can get them.

You can see the range of accessories for the rails here - http://www.vauxhall-accessories.com/Insignia-FlexOrganiser

Any ideas/suggestions? Ideally I'd like something that has similar flexibility with attachments so I can vary the use of the boot - we have a dog and I travel abroad a lot with work, so keeping the boot tidy would be great! Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks - they look like the right sort of thing. I couldn't think of what I should looking for when Googling earlier. Stupid I know, but my mind was completely blank on what to search for. Will have a look.

Sponsored Links
Thanks - they look like the right sort of thing. I couldn't think of what I should looking for when Googling earlier. Stupid I know, but my mind was completely blank on what to search for. Will have a look.
not stupid at all :D :D
we cant possibly know what everything is called
i often forget what things are called and know how unforgiving googling a a black metal thingy is:cool: :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back