Randy Andy

B

Brigade77

Apparently, & legal opinion was sought on the subject, serving the papers to his protection officers constitutes them being served if they won't allow the server to approach him.

Wiggle out of that one you dirty wee b@st#rd.

Sponsored Links
My wife used to work for the courts, (not as a bailiff), which involved her serving court notices to people. She often encountered people who either denied the said person lived there or someone would say they were out. My wife would then walk away and go to a cafe or similar for an hour or so. After a phone call she would then approach the property and wait a short distance away where she was able to observe the front door. Along would come a delivery driver with a package that needed to be signed for by the receiver and ID had to be shown. After delivering the package the driver would then walk over to my wife and show the signature. She would then knock again and if the person denied being the one she wanted she would inform them that they either were the person or they had just committed an act of fraudulently representing the said person, and could therefore face prosecution in court. It usually resulted in them admitting they were the said person. :LOL:

What happened to the innocent untill
Proven guilty concept :confused::confused:

some fruit cake in the states is suing nirvana Rock group because he appeared on there
Record sleeve as a baby :ROFLMAO:

exploitation apparently :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The legal system in the states is **** Ed up

it’s getting like that here

how many millions of pounds has been paid out to those who claim they got whip lash in some shunt

Or the fruit cakes who want a pay out for stress

we had one customer who suffered stress because we could not turn her water off to change her tap :ROFLMAO: poor soul

than there are those who want a pay out from
Some car manu because the emissions were fiddled :ROFLMAO:

like any of em actusllly give a ***t

:LOL::LOL:

Than there will be all the legal claims over this covid caper

The family of some 99 year old old boy died so they will want a pay out :ROFLMAO:

What is he being sued for, I know there has been loads in the news and gossip sites, but has he committed a crime in this country ? Perhaps they can do a swap with Ann Sacoolas .
Giuffre filed a lawsuit against Andrew in August. She accused Andrew of sexually abusing her at the home of socialite Ghislaine Maxwell in London and at properties owned by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Sexual abuse of a sex trafficked minor. I'd say it's pretty serious if it's true.

Wasn't she over the age of consent ?

Exactly, he is still innocent - at the moment. Will he get a fair hearing ? If true, then he deserves what he gets. Is it a legal or civil case ?
I don't know the full details, although I'm sure they're around somewhere.

I doubt he'll engage at all with the process, as he has refused to do so any more than he absolutely had to so far on related areas (Ghislaine Maxwell). Which is his right, but it will also mean he'll claim he's not getting a fair trial. I also doubt he's going to any US territories for the foreseeable future.

I think it's a civil lawsuit, rather than a criminal one so it's all very complicated.

It’s a civil law suit filed before time on this type of caper runs

some statute of limitations caper

Apparently, & legal opinion was sought on the subject, serving the papers to his protection officers constitutes them being served if they won't allow the server to approach him.
Has a Andrew's spokesman ever suggested they would consider not allowing the assistance of his protection officers? Or was it never actuallly contested?

https://www.ft.com/content/06a76271-52ad-41a5-ae31-e7940051c2d6

"Prince Andrew has been sued in New York by a victim of Jeffrey Epstein, the late sex offender, who claims she was forced to have sex with the royal under duress while still a minor.

Lawyers for Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s best-known accusers, filed the lawsuit in US federal court in Manhattan on Monday. They did so after attempts to have Prince Andrew sign a “tolling” agreement that would suspend the statute of limitations for Giuffre’s claim came to naught.

“I am holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me,” Giuffre said in a statement, adding that she “did not come to the decision lightly”."

5d5a1363cd97843c03476a52

"Prince Andrew has been served with an affidavit for a lawsuit say lawyers for Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who alleges she was forced to have sex with the royal when she was 17 years old.

A document filed in a US court on Friday showed that paperwork for Giuffre’s lawsuit was filed at Andrew’s home, Royal Lodge, in Windsor on 27 August. The affidavit was accepted by a Metropolitan police officer at the gates of the property at 9.30am, after the agent filing the document had been turned away the previous day, according to the documents.

Court documents show that a response is now due from Andrew by 17 September.

Buckingham Palace referred the Guardian to an external PR agency who represents the Duke of York. A spokesperson then said: “No comment.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...suit-jeffrey-epstein-accuser-virginia-giuffre

Sponsored Links
Back