Randy Andy

I take it from your take on the case that you know that he is guilty. That's good, no need for a costly trial. What is the sentence ?
Only one course to take then...

Send the benefit scrounger over to the US to stand trial...

After all, justice is justice, isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Was she married?
And was the fictisious 17 y/o married British girl trafficked?

I do wonder why some people seem to be sticking up for the royal paedophile...(n)
Your comparison was the wrong way round so your questions are invalid.

Having sex with a 17 y/o is not being a paedophile.

Are you sure it's not a question of trafficking?

let's suppose, for example, that a hypothetical person called Egstein liked having intimate massages admistered by 16 year old girls.

And a hypothetical person called Magswell made it her business to recruit and pay such girls to carry out this service, and provide other favours, to prosperous older men.

Would any of the prosperous older men receiving such services ever have any legal responsibility?
Since the dawn of time prosperous older men and some women no doubt, have sought these kind of services. All I'm saying is unless she can prove everyone knew, inc P Andrew, she was an unwilling victim of trafficking this is going nowhere. Being a civil case based in a foreign country, how much compensation do you think Mrs Giuffre is looking for and how does being awarded money change anything that has allegedly happened to her?

edit grammar

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The RWR bots on here.

When it was Asian rape gangs, the bots couldn't wait to call them guilty before any court case. But now want to stress Andy is guilty until proven innocent and are already questioning whether he will get a fare trial.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't mind the bigotry but the hypocrisy is laughable by the same bots who like to call a spade a spade.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder if he was Prince Ahmed there would be such a strong defence. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The RWR bots on here.

When it was Asian rape gangs, the bots couldn't wait to call them guilty before any court case. But now want to stress Andy is guilty until proven innocent and are already questioning whether he will get a fare trial.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't mind the bigotry but the hypocrisy is laughable by the same bots who like to call a spade a spade.

I wonder if he was Prince Ahmed there would be such a strong defence. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

complete rubbish :ROFLMAO:

L
The RWR bots on here.

When Carl beech made his allegations against some Tory party members you were of the opinion they were all guilty

your hypocrisy is laughable and predictable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was she married?

And was the fictisious 17 y/o married British girl trafficked?

I do wonder why some people seem to be sticking up for the royal paedophile...(n)
If she was 17, in some countries, she wouldn't have time to go out looking to be trafficed.
She would be at home looking after the kids.

L

When Carl beech made his allegations against some Tory party members you were of the opinion they were all guilty

your hypocrisy is laughable and predictable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You better quote me on that.

For a non Tory you really are a cuckold.

Sponsored Links
Back