Randy Andy

Sponsored Links
Would you condone (if you had a daughter) her being trafficked and 'legally' f*cked in Portugal/Austria (or several other European countries) at age 14 when the law in the UK states 16 to be the age of consent?
Any idea what the age of consent is in say, Iceland? 18? 16?

Any idea what the age of consent is in say, Iceland? 18? 16?
Linky Linky

So your point is?

Oh that's right, you don't have a point...

You've repeatedly got my partner's country wrong...

But then 'stupid is as stupid does'!

The age of consent in New York is 18 years old this is where the alleged incident happened
Ignorance is no defence in law

Sponsored Links
You've repeatedly got my partner's country wrong...
Well there’s only one country you constantly bang on about in the EEA where your 'partner' comes from and you did say this "I'm married to an Icelander" but hey, unless your partner works for the frozen food retailer, feel free to correct me.

Well there’s only one country you constantly bang on about in the EEA where your 'partner' comes from and you did say this "I'm married to an Icelander" but hey, unless your partner works for the frozen food retailer, feel free to correct me.
Not her original nationality or her country of birth f*ckwit :)

Dual national, but then xenophobes like you don't want to allow that to be available to those born in this country...

Essex folks tend to think about another county as 'foreign'!

Last edited:
Of course not :rolleyes: but feel free to correct me or is that a state secret too?

Why would I need to correct an ignorant f*ckwit?

So do us all a favour...

Stick within your county lines (y)

Interesting developement.

I wonder who thought that tactic up????

Iceland

with what a population of 300000 ish

the old gene pool must be getting a bit thin :ROFLMAO:

they are all related to one another ;)

Leave Prince Andrew alone!

How do we know she isnt doing all this for the money. How do we know that photo is even genuine . These days it can easily be photoshopped. If it is genuine she looks pretty happy to me and she was 17 not that young ; no matter what we think of the Royals let’s keep in our hearts our ageing monarch who has dedicated her life to the service of her country and think how much she must be hurting because of Andrew; she is a mother like any other, let’s give them a break; we should lighten her load not burden her further .

Leave Prince Andrew alone!

How do we know she isnt doing all this for the money. How do we know that photo is even genuine . These days it can easily be photoshopped. If it is genuine she looks pretty happy to me and she was 17 not that young ; no matter what we think of the Royals let’s keep in our hearts our ageing monarch who has dedicated her life to the service of her country and think how much she must be hurting because of Andrew; she is a mother like any other, let’s give them a break; we should lighten her load not burden her further .
I think it's a very weak argument to suggest we should not hold abusers to account, in consideration for their mothers.

Sponsored Links
Back