Randy Andy

So he is an abuser because some woman in another country says he is; If he wasn’t a royal or a celebrity would she be doing this. She has filed a civil suit because it’s all about the money. She is hoping for a big fat settlement. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

Sponsored Links
So he is an abuser because some woman in another country says he is; If he wasn’t a royal or a celebrity would she be doing this. She has filed a civil suit because it’s all about the money. She is hoping for a big fat settlement. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
Nothing has happened to innocent until guilty. But you appear to want him to avoid scrutiny because his Mother is the queen.
No-one is or should be beyond the law, and he should be subject to the same level of innocence or guilty as anyone else, not benefit from an advantaged position because his mother is the queen.

Why bother suing an entity or person without a pot to pi££ in? It's a civil claim so of course it is about the money.

Why bother suing an entity or person without a pot to pi££ in? It's a civil claim so of course it is about the money.
Not necessarily so...

Often when the criminal legal system fails to act then a civil lawsuit is the only way to get some form of justice...

But I assume by your comment that you are of the notion that the family of Harry Dunn shouldn't have gone down that route?

Sponsored Links
Not necessarily so...

Often when the criminal legal system fails to act then a civil lawsuit is the only way to get some form of justice...

But I assume by your comment that you are of the notion that the family of Harry Dunn shouldn't have gone down that route?
I think you assume too much and are trying put words into Noseall's mouth.
You might have a valid argument to present as a counter to Noseall's comment without resorting to trying to put words into someone else's mouth.
It happens a lot on here, I've noticed.

You might have a valid argument to present as a counter to Noseall's comment without resorting to trying to put words into someone else's mouth.
Did you not notice the question mark at the end of the post?

It's open to a reply, not 'trying to put words into someone else's mouth'! :rolleyes:

Did you not notice the question mark at the end of the post?

It's open to a reply, not 'trying to put words into someone else's mouth'! :rolleyes:
I did notice the question mark, but I think it was a loaded question, and unnecessarily so.
If you had presented it as a simple counter argument, it would have been correct and it would have been so much more acceptable, reasonable and it would have carried far more weight.

Now I don't know you, nor Noseall, from Adam. I have no previous disagreements with either of you. So my comment was from a disinterested individual, with no axe to grind. My comment was simply a polite suggestion.

I did notice the question mark, but I think it was a loaded question
Ah, so you admit it was a question nevertheless, and not 'trying to put words into someone else's mouth' as you erroneously claimed! (y)

Ah, so you admit it was a question nevertheless, and not 'trying to put words into someone else's mouth' as you erroneously claimed! (y)
Sigh. :(
I made a suggestion. Ignore it if you want. It matters little to me.

I think you should have given Noseall the chance to reply, not become the spokesperson for Noseall.

Not necessarily so...

Not at all.

Yes, she wants access to Epsteins' millions and so do the lawyers. Andy could help facilitate that or even contribute.

Sponsored Links
Back