Rangemaster 110 cooker,serial number is so old its not down

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there can some one help ive got an old cooker but i wish to change the gas type to natural gas now i have gone on rangemaster site and typed my number in and it says no number. so how do i find out if i can change my LPG to NG. and if its just the jets or the oven burners i need to change as well.thanks for all your time on this. i need to find out soon as the wife is bigger than me and shes getting closer :eek:

Sponsored Links
That may not be so.

Things that are bigger may not necessarily be closer to you.

It could be that she's quite small but very close but appears bigger than (say) a power station on the horizon.

Not that I'm comparing your missus to a power station.

Now what have I done.

I'll get my coat.

I think you are more likely to get an answer on the 'appliances' section or even contact the manufacturer.

Sponsored Links
I think you have probably found that General Discussion is not really the place to ask for advice, unless you have a good sense of humour! :LOL:

You may have already tried this number but just in case you haven't,
try 01926 457400.
I have always found Leisure/ Rangemaster Consumer Products very Helpful.

Would it not be advisable to find a local Gas Safe man who deals with range cookers, you may find one via an Aga, Rayburn, Esse or Stanley range cooker dealer. Playing with it yourself(unless you are Gas Safe registered) may leave you without a cooker (or house for that matter)

Not sure if you have your answer now as this is an oldish thread but if you have an all lpg cooker (i.e. ovens and hob) then you cannot change it to NG, if you have dual fuel (gas hob and electric ovens) then you can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back