rants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few rants today.

1. Theres no glace cherry on my "The co-operative coconut sponge sandwich" in whose description it specifically mentions "decorated with a glace cherry" and in the ingredients "2% glace cherry"

2. Toddlers screaming down the road on bikes. My dads on shifts, and is in bed. The kids got nowt to be scared of, he's wearing a crash helmet.

3. People driving their kids to the local primary school and parking on my street. Its not a car park, its a street. Have they never heard of walking to school?

Sponsored Links
I found the cherry it was hidden under the coconut topping, but the other 2 still apply.

Glacé cherries are nothing. D'ya know what I hate about people at roundabouts?

Those ones who create congestion as a result of not being able to anticipate how long they've got and who therefore stop instead of filtering in gracefully and safely.

My favourites are people that have no awareness of what's around them and drive down the middle lane of the A1, despite nothing being in the left hand lane for at least 1/2 a mile.

Sponsored Links
You mean the ones who stop before proceeding onto the roundabout, whether theres a gap or not? I find these are usually women.

Crafty said:
You mean the ones who stop before proceeding onto the roundabout, whether theres a gap or not? I find these are usually women.

What about the roundabouts, where you cant see to the right, due to long grass/bushes etc.
When I am in my car Im lower than you. :LOL:

Diyisfun said:
Crafty said:

What about the roundabouts, where you cant see to the right, due to long grass/bushes etc.

what about the sponsored roundabouts :rolleyes: there is enough signs to look out for without reading where the best restaurant in town is :rolleyes:

Crafty said:
3. People driving their kids to the local primary school and parking on my street.
Your street???? There's me thinking it was the Queen's highway. It'd be worth parking outside your house just to get up your nose.
Glace cherries.... pah! :p

Two things I can't stand..... cheeky kids and bad ale.

Diyisfun said:

Where I live that is a deliberate policy to make you slow down, when arriving at roundabouts...........

They have now put up signs warning about shunting.................... :rolleyes:

Drivers not using their indicators to give the rest of us a clue of their intentions.

Crafty said:
A few rants today.
2. Toddlers screaming down the road on bikes. My dads on shifts, and is in bed. The kids got nowt to be scared of, he's wearing a crash helmet.

Ach if your dads been doing shifts for years (like myself) you tend to get used to the wee bastards ;)

Crafty said:
A few rants today.

3. People driving their kids to the local primary school and parking on my street. Its not a car park, its a street. Have they never heard of walking to school?

I know, imagine years ago if yer maw or da dropped you off at skool what a red neck that would have been :oops: :oops:

Trouble is, today's awareness of pervos makes it difficult to allow your kids to walk to school, especially primary school kids.

never heard so much rubbish in all my life.
whats wrong with walking to school with them?

breezer said:
whats wrong with walking to school with them?

Spoken well wise sage - perhaps it's because they don't have to change out of their Pyjamas's to drive the little sods to school, and would miss the start of Jeremy Kyle...

Sponsored Links
Back