rants

Softus said:
D'ya know what I hate about people at roundabouts?

Those ones who create congestion as a result of not being able to anticipate how long they've got and who therefore stop instead of filtering in gracefully and safely.

Then after they stop they won't pull out because there is a slow-moving vehicle 3/4 of a mile away...!

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
never heard so much rubbish in all my life.
whats wrong with walking to school with them?

I love the days when I finish early enough to pick my son up from the school. The van's left at home and we both enjoy the (6 mile round) walk, takes us ages as he keeps stopping to look at stuff (He's only 4 :D ) but I wouldn't change that time we have together for the world.

breezer said:
never heard so much rubbish in all my life.
whats wrong with walking to school with them?

Would love to walk them to school but unfortunately the incompetant local authorities misjudged the size of school required for our new estate.This means our daughter has to go to the next nearest school 2 miles away.
Would you think this practical given this climate of ours when you also have a 3 year old in tow .

Sponsored Links
stop having kids, world ends no noise no pollution, no old people ,no sick people, floods wont matter,wars all gone, noting on t.v. again wots it all coming to, a

Back