Rascist Labour cabinet MP sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is this

Is the purging of the left

It was these b*** Ends that cost labour the general election? Or caused them to have the worst defeat since the war ;)

A purg of the Corbyn momentum supporter

Fruit cakes

Simples ;)

Sponsored Links
Seems she mentioned a technique Mossad or some other Israeli intelligence people are said to use to keep people down and linked to some article. The article seems to have come from a coloured person. If some one kneels on your neck it will be rather hard to get up. USA police are supposed to have learned the technique from them via seminars.

And try as they no doubt are, so far they're unable to find evidence that the officer in question attended any of these seminars. Apparently there were 2 seminars attended by about a 100 police from that area.

Necks and police aren't mixing well now.

Erm, quite.

Police and restraining is an odd area. Saw a shot of a coloured person asked to lie down and he didn't so was tasered. No signs at all of a need. Seems there had been an accident and he came out to help.

Also an original Canadian, an Indian asked to get out of his car. Talking to one policeman and the other was some way away from them. That one charged the Indian knocking him to the ground. There was no signs of any need for this.

Unusually these videos showed the entire thing. That's the rub really few do. Maybe the police needed to react, maybe they expect the need to react with some which would be wrong.

Starmer is talking on the box at the moment. He's finding his political legs now. Much better than earlier.

So nobody knew this secret method of using a knee to restrain someone,you have to give mossad a lot of credit for this genius idea.

Sponsored Links
So nobody knew

I doubt that.

But most responsible police forces have a policy on strangeholds liable to cause the deaths of prisoners (especially those who are already arrested, handcuffed, and lying on the ground, restrained by three cops, suspected of handling a dud $10 bill).

Apparently there were 2 seminars attended by about a 100 police from that area.

Economic approach. Use those to train the others. Pity they forgot to mention the death aspect.

More seriously if some have been trained the idea will spread. Maybe they get a posh badge or a certificate as potential trainer.

I forgot the Israeli solder who shot a Palestinian to resounding cheers when there was no need. Maybe USA police have picked that up as well.

Sounded like more bad news for the police. 2 coloured ladies go missing. Police not interested - suspect that's normal up to some point. So family member goes looking and finds both murdered in a park. From what I can gather police then turns up to look after the bodies, takes a selfi including the bodies and then posts it somewhere on social media.

I only caught the tail end of the report. Think it was in Brent central.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...priate-pictures-taken-bodies-two-sisters.html

Seems she mentioned a technique Mossad or some other Israeli intelligence people are said to use to keep people down
Quite...

israel neck.JPG

Lets be honest, Rebecca Long-Bailey knew exactly what she was doing when she retweeted the Peake article. It was deliberate provocation of Starmer to see if he would stand up to her and to see how far she could push the anti Israel agenda the hard left seem to have.

She was also shadow education secretary and supporting the unions with her silence in what has become a very unpopular stance on preventing schools from reopening.

Starmer just used the opportunity to get rid of her and start the battle in the labour party to reduce the strength of the hard left who lost them the election.

She just gave him the ideal opportunity.

Last edited:
the anti Israel agenda
I can fully understand why any group, party, etc would object to the Israeli agenda, as far as treatment of Palestinians is concerned.
The problem is that the definition of anti-Semitism has become confused with criticism of Israeli policy, perhaps intentionally.
It is a very tight line to keep to, in criticising Israeli policy, and avoid being anti-Semitic.
So, it's no wonder that individuals are also confused about when they are criticising Israel, as a government, and when they are being anti-Semitic.

On this occasion, the story was false, and on that basis alone, it could be construed as anti-Semitic.
Would it have been construed as anti-Semitic, if it had been true?

I disagree with the remainder of your comments. It's pure speculation.

I can fully understand why any group, party, etc would object to the Israeli agenda, as far as treatment of Palestinians is concerned.
The problem is that the definition of anti-Semitism has become confused with criticism of Israeli policy, perhaps intentionally.
It is a very tight line to keep to, in criticising Israeli policy, and avoid being anti-Semitic.
So, it's no wonder that individuals are also confused about when they are criticising Israel, as a government, and when they are being anti-Semitic.

On this occasion, the story was false, and on that basis alone, it could be construed as anti-Semitic.
Would it have been construed as anti-Semitic, if it had been true?

I disagree with the remainder of your comments. It's pure speculation.
I agree, my comments are speculation. But i suspect closer to reality than you might want to admit.

But what i don't get is why the hard left continue to shoot themselves in the foot over Israel. They know that they have a reputation of being anti-semitic, despite their denials and irrespective of whether its true or not. Yet for some reason, rather than just avoiding the topic, they keep supporting articles/people/movements etc that are close to the line and can be construed as anti-semetic.

Long-Bailey just didn't need to put herself in the firing line by retweeting this article. So she either couldn't help herself because she is so anti israel that she will take every opportunity to push the anti Israel movement or she knew exactly what she was doing. I suspect a combination of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back