ravenheat csi 85t problem cant fix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im having problems with the boiler plumber came this morning didn't have a clue its a intermittent fault where as the flame will light but boiler wont fire it will either go out and keep on trying to light or the flame failure light will come on or it will work fine and then go out when your half way through a shower if i sometimes fiddle about with wires squeeze the condensate pipe it will sometimes work if im lucky it went through a phase if i switched it off at the mains for a few hours and then tried again it fired up its very irritating ive got a feeling its something to do with the condensate trap area but im no expert any one got any ideas on what it could be

ps the fan is working fine how do i test the pressure switch at side of fan could this be the problem

Sponsored Links
the pilot light ignites but the main burner wont fire just tried it tonight pilot just ignites trys to light main burner the clicks of and tries to relight again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back