Ravenheat LS80, broken

For people that don't know the veng system, it's a series of diagrams, with yes or no answers. Are the lights on, yes or no, did you switch them on, yes or no, if you switched them on, and they dont turn on, can you check the fusebox, has a fuse blown yes no? If yes source the short...if not you have a powercut....?

That's called a flowchart, not 'the veng system'.

I didn't understand that complete idiots existed. I thought they were locked up in the BB house.

Sponsored Links
For people that don't know the veng system, it's a series of diagrams, with yes or no answers. Are the lights on, yes or no, did you switch them on, yes or no, if you switched them on, and they dont turn on, can you check the fusebox, has a fuse blown yes no? If yes source the short...if not you have a powercut....?

I didn't understand that complete idiots existed. I thought they were locked up in the BB house.

Let's see some evidence of this 'veng system', then, because if you look up flowchart you'll see exactly what you described.

Let's see some evidence of this 'veng system', then, because if you look up flowchart you'll see exactly what you described.

The above proves the existance of idiots, that doesn't understand what a veng system is.....follow the flow chart. IT IS PRINTED IN THE USER MANUAL OF THE BOILER. Idiot! What part of that do you not understand? If you are a boiler repair man? That you purport to be? Either useless, or clueless?

The above proves the existance of idiots, that doesn't understand what a veng system is.....follow the flow chart. IT IS PRINTED IN THE USER MANUAL OF THE BOILER. Idiot! What part of that do you not understand? If you are a boiler repair man? That you purport to be? Either useless, or clueless?

I know what a flowchart is. I don't know where you get the name 'veng system' from. And I never, on any forum, in any post, claimed or implied that I work on boilers. I do not, I leave that to those who are trained and experienced.

Sponsored Links

I know what a flowchart is. I don't know where you get the name 'veng system' from. And I never, on any forum, in any post, claimed or implied that I work on boilers. I do not, I leave that to those who are trained and experienced.

The differences between a flow chart, as used in primary school, that you might be used to, and a veng diagram are these; Are you an idiot, yes or no; answer yes, Do you not know about anything, yes or no, answer no. Would you post rubbish about something you know nothing about yes or no, you answer yes, the correct path is no.

The exact same diagram is published in the boiler installation manual, for the perusesal of the customer. NOT a flow chart, but a veng diagram. Similar - but Do you know what a veng diagram is yes or no - you chose No....for the purists choose....

When in primary school, I prefer people to 'learn', maybe you could have tried it Monkeh, it seems that you could not even spell your username correctly?

The differences between a flow chart, as used in primary school, that you might be used to, and a veng diagram are these; Are you an idiot, yes or no; answer yes, Do you not know about anything, yes or no, answer no. Would you post rubbish about something you know nothing about yes or no, you answer yes, the correct path is no.

The exact same diagram is published in the boiler installation manual, for the perusesal of the customer. NOT a flow chart, but a veng diagram. Similar - but Do you know what a veng diagram is yes or no - you chose No....for the purists choose....

When in primary school, I prefer people to 'learn', maybe you could have tried it Monkeh, it seems that you could not even spell your username correctly?

You're beginning to get boring.

This is a Venn diagram:
Venn_diagram_gr_la_ru.svg

This is a flowchart:
LampFlowchart.svg

If a Veng diagram is something else, kindly enlighten me.

More proof that you are an idiot, links/posts don't work. What a fool.

Definitely getting boring now. You can't refute the images so you claim they don't work.

But they don't work. :LOL:

Let's clear it up for the less clever on here about boiler flow charts, are you listening micky? :LOL: They are mostly rubbish and at best get you halfway close to the fault. The manufacturers only put them in there so you have somewhere to start, an experienced engineer would rarely use them. Plenty of less experienced engineers will use them and read them as gospel without questioning what else could wrong, probably why so many PCB's are wrongly diagnosed.

I'm not even going to start on micky's assumption that because the three idiots he employed were useless the rest of the industry automatically is. Sensationalist nonsense to feed his own ego. I'm pretty sure it all never even happened, micky wakes up and writes his dreams or nightmares on here. :rolleyes:

Definitely getting boring now. You can't refute the images so you claim they don't work.

Yes they do.

Your versions of a venn diagram and a flowchart must be a small white box with a red X in it then. They are even less help to a useless engineer. :LOL:

Seriously, they don't work for me or micky it seems.

Yes they do.

Your versions of a venn diagram and a flowchart must be a small white box with a red X in it then. They are even less help to a useless engineer. :LOL:

Seriously, they don't work for me or micky it seems.

Get a working browser.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back