ravenheat rsf84e boiler DHW problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my ravenheat rsf84e boiler has been fitted for around 4 years, over that period i have changed both thermistors and dhw sensor. it has just started with a new problem, when i run the dhw it takes ages to come through hot, the boiler seems to fire up ok, but maybe not fully. central heating is ok etc. i have checked usual things, water pressure, flow etc,, any ideas

Sponsored Links
Feel the heating pipes underneath the boiler when cold. If one of them starts to warm up after you turn the tap on then your losing power to heating circuit.

Feel the heating pipes underneath the boiler when cold. If one of them starts to warm up after you turn the tap on then your losing power to heating circuit.

hi, do you mean turn off central heating and then try as you suggest,, thanx

Sponsored Links
Yes the heating needs to be cold obviously otherwise you wont notice if its starting ot heat up!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back