re-felting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've had a leak come through my bedroom ceiling on sunday night,after calling a builder out to have a look what the problem is.he said i need my roof re-felting as there\\\'s lots of holes in the felt.my house is a quazie-semi 4 in a row with a ginnel through middle what kind of price am i looking at ? and is there anything i can patch the holes up with for the time being? thanks for any info offerd..

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ring a couple of local roofing companies(best if you can get any recommendations,some dodgy tar monkeys out there ;) ) and see what bullox,sorry I mean what advice they can give....Its almost impossible to give any what it might cost advice over the internet,especially without any area size to go on,and what kind of built up system you're willing to pay for...

For a clue as to what it might cost, see this thread.
Lots of homes have no felt at all (including mine). You could just remove all the felt from below and have the dodgy tiles replaced, if money is tight.[/url]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back