Re pressurising a Vokera Hydra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening,

Schoolboy question i know but sure im only learning. If i need to repressurise a Vokera Hydra do i turn the radiator type valve, which broke in my hand, to open and then turn the filling loop lever vertically downwards?? Then close off the radiator valve again and turn black lever to vertically upwards??

Also on this one the hot water pressure is crap. The cold water pressure in the tap isnt much better but is higher than the hot water out of the tap. I suspected that the hot water inlet valve was fully open so went to turn the usual black lever. Horror no black levers anywhere. Im reading the manual when im typing this and the black cold water inlet was totally vertical so hence fully open. Any idea why hot water pressure would be crap apart from crap mains pressure to start with?

How do i turn off the CH flow and return valves as they dont have black levers??

I have realised that all my questions become essays. i apologise.

G

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back