Re-siting a meter/CU

plugwash said:
2 seperate runs of 10mm earth cable from the main earth terminal to the CU
Ah yes. Good plan plugwash. I'll do that. There is currently one free terminal and another will be freed by removing the old one.

ban-all-sheds said:
asterisk said:
The chap who came to do the survey said, when I asked about it, that they would put in an isolation switch for free during the move
Curious, given that the SEC guy I spoke to said they don't fit them. Don't suppose you got his name, did you?

I've got his name and his mobile number on the Quotation for Service Alteration Works sheet. Is it ok to post his name here or is there an out of band method I should use?

Sponsored Links
asterisk said:
I've got his name and his mobile number on the Quotation for Service Alteration Works sheet. Is it ok to post his name here
Almost certainly not.

or is there an out of band method I should use?
Email me at the address you'll find in my profile under MSN Messenger. It's not a Messenger ID - it's regular email.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back