Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably where we are heading... Land of #### and ##### !!

-0-

Sponsored Links
Exactly. Tory's making a complete mess of covid, brexit and the country in general, and some Tory journalists (sorry, "cross party") write more about Corbyn.

This is pretty positive really - it shows that they clutching at straws now.

Reminds, a day or two ago somebody on the TV was challenged about the social welfare crisis, specifically the dire situation many disabled people are facing right now, and she responded with "when labour were in power ...."

You've had a decade to sort the mess out - but you chose austerity not nation building. They're a joke now.

Starmer will be PM in 3 years and 9 months.

So u are a party member than ;)

Speak up

Sponsored Links
You suggested I Google "new book on jeremy corbyn" and that was the latest result, sorry I picked the wrong book. This is why it is very useful when people can remember who they've been listening to.

Anyway, "written by two journalists" - who are they?
Gabriel Pogrund and Patrick Maguire
Gabriel Pogrund is Whitehall Correspondent for The Sunday Times.
Patrick Maguire is a political reporter for The Times

What a shocker that they would not be positive about the opposition!

Water Gate uncovered by journalists

Michael foot was a journalist ;)

"Normal people would not care about any of this, but we do not live in a normal country. "

"The core of the story is: the Sunday Times reported that some people at the BBC held discussions about whether both Rule, Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory – both decent enough tunes, but no WAP – could be played as part of Last Night of the Proms. After some very mild consideration, the BBC announced that yes, they could. That’s the end of the story and the end of this piece, goodbye."

some people here won't like this link though

Yeah. Really s hit.
Correct. From your own link...
The new YouGov poll also showed Labour leader Keir Starmer is still ahead of Johnson when it comes to who people think would make the “best prime minister”.

In total 33% of Brits think Starmer would make a better leader, compared to 30% for the current PM.

Incredible considering. Thanks for the heads-up, lol.(y)

Correct. From your own link...
The new YouGov poll also showed Labour leader Keir Starmer is still ahead of Johnson when it comes to who people think would make the “best prime minister”.

In total 33% of Brits think Starmer would make a better leader, compared to 30% for the current PM.

Incredible considering. Thanks for the heads-up, lol.(y)

What's incredible about it :confused:

Starmer is a capable politician

Take Himagin with u he's full of s*** as well :LOL: and coukd do with a good clean out
Why is your enormous level of abuse allowed?

Oh, yes, of course, it's because you, and others, enjoy a special privileged position that puts you beyond the reach of the mods.
You are allowed to be as abusive as you like, and you do obviously like, without fear of restraint, and you are not restrained.

It was suggested a few days ago that I do not understand what abuse is. Let me clarify it:
abuse can be abuse of something, like a position, a privilege, etc, or it can be abuse of someone, like insults, derogatory comments, etc.

As Transam, and some others, clearly enjoy a privilege denied to the other average members on here, they exploit that privilege to be abusive.
A clear case of abuse of something, i.e. abuse of their privilege.

Transam, and some others, clearly are allowed to be insulting and make derogatory comments about me, without the slightest hint of restraint.
The quote above is a typical example of Transam's insulting, derogatory behaviour. Therefore, a clear case of Transam being abusive.
I could bore everyone with the various types of abuse against a person, by posting up those various types of abuse described by clinicians, psychologists, etc, but on this occasion, I don't feel it is necessary.

I can only assume that other posters do not complain because Transam dresses himself up as the forum clown.
Abuse of privilege, and abuse of a person is no less abusive because the perpetrator looks like a clown.

That abusive behaviour of those that enjoy a privileged position sets the tone and the abusive culture found in this forum.

Why is your enormous level of abuse allowed?

Oh, yes, of course, it's because you, and others, enjoy a special privileged position that puts you beyond the reach of the mods.
You are allowed to be as abusive as you like, and you do obviously like, without fear of restraint, and you are not restrained.

It was suggested a few days ago that I do not understand what abuse is. Let me clarify it:
abuse can be abuse of something, like a position, a privilege, etc, or it can be abuse of someone, like insults, derogatory comments, etc.

As Transam, and some others, clearly enjoy a privilege denied to the other average members on here, they exploit that privilege to be abusive.
A clear case of abuse of something, i.e. abuse of their privilege.

Transam, and some others, clearly are allowed to be insulting and make derogatory comments about me, without the slightest hint of restraint.
The quote above is a typical example of Transam's insulting, derogatory behaviour. Therefore, a clear case of Transam being abusive.
I could bore everyone with the various types of abuse against a person, by posting up those various types of abuse described by clinicians, psychologists, etc, but on this occasion, I don't feel it is necessary.

I can only assume that other posters do not complain because Transam dresses himself up as the forum clown.
Abuse of privilege, and abuse of a person is no less abusive because the perpetrator looks like a clown.

That abusive behaviour of those that enjoy a privileged position sets the tone and the abusive culture found in this forum.

Never read ihe above

Long post
Your name on. It

Transam does not bother
Probably ball cocks any way :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back