Really?!?!?!

Sponsored Links
I’m mentally scarred just from reading that. Speechless.
also, virtually gave his exact address!!

"Eight chickens were taken away for examination and two were found to have traces of Waters inside them."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The judge said: "You penetrated the anus of a number of chickens and ejaculated." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
signal-2020-11-30-222522.jpg

"Eight chickens were taken away for examination and two were found to have traces of Waters inside them."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The judge said: "You penetrated the anus of a number of chickens and ejaculated." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I find it more disturbing and horrific than hilarious.

I remember a few decades ago I'd started a new job. One of the boys asked me round for a few beers. Whilst sitting he said 'you ever seen anything like this before?' with a smirk. He slapped a tape in the player and I remember expecting to see some sort of p0rn ... which I suppose I did ... however it involved a lady and horse!!! He burst out laughing as my face no doubt said it all!!!

And no, I didn't ask to keep the tape ;)

Sponsored Links
Back