Really?!?!?!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think I've seen that one, diy. Did it also involve her putting a shower cap on? Retch.......

Just a few weeks before this there was another case of a man having sex with chickens. I can't be bothered looking it up but I think it was in Bradford, and the man's wife was involved in it with him!

Accrington is a funny place; a few years ago a man was caught having sex with a horse there. When arrested, he told police that he didn't know it was illegal in this country. Again I can't be bothered finding the news article but the same man was done for other sexual offences a couple years after.

Just a few weeks before this there was another case of a man having sex with chickens. I can't be bothered looking it up but I think it was in Bradford, and the man's wife was involved in it with him!
WTF?!?!?!

I feel like chicken tonight.
tenor.gif

Accrington is a funny place; a few years ago a man was caught having sex with a horse there. When arrested, he told police that he didn't know it was illegal in this country. Again I can't be bothered finding the news article but the same man was done for other sexual offences a couple years after.

I'm surprised it would need to be. After all, surely if the rankness of the deed itself isn't off-putting enough , I doubt the criminality will sway the potential miscreant back onto the path of righteousness either.......

Sponsored Links
Back