rear light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
sons renault clio, offside rear lights, the lower bulb not working ,on investigation i noticed the bulb holder was corroded ( water seeping in ) in the lower hole and contacts rusted away. I bought and put in new one but it aint made any difference ! checked bulbs with rear nearside they are ok

anybody know what the next step is ? any fuses to check ?
thanks P M

Sponsored Links
Probably got a seperate fuse for each side, so that would be the first thing to check

Sponsored Links
Try fuse 27 in the fuse box located somewhere around the glove box, could be hidden behind the glove box possibly.

Try fuse 27 in the fuse box located somewhere around the glove box, could be hidden behind the glove box possibly.

ok will do, when I find fuse box!, when you say "try" do you mean take one one fuse out of something else cheers P M

Remove the fuse & have a look at it. I would doubt that 1 bulb is on its own fuse, have you checked other bulbs?

Take it out, have a look at it to see if it has blown - they are usually pretty obvious if it is a blade type fuse. Test it with a continuity tester if you like. The fuse also looks like it runs one of the front side lights and some instrument lights, but lets start at the very beginning and try the fuse ;)

Sponsored Links
Back