Driver Side Rear Side Light Won't Work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, 2006 1-9D Expert 75000 miles- driver side rear side light won't come on-brake light come on but no side light-replaced bulb no joy-checked fuses no joy-I also check the wires running into the into the bulb holder and fond there was a white wire dead.

Are there any other fuses apart from the clove compartment and engine. All other lights work, only the divers rear side light is default the brake light which is on the same bulb works fine.

HELP The Police around here are very unforgiving. Mike!

Sponsored Links
last problem like this i saw the car had to go into the main dealer and get the can bus network (wiring system) reprogrammed, as you mentioned all the fuses, lamps and wiring were ok but no voltage was present at the lampholder.

Thank you ch 427, Will do! I appreciate your advice cheers mate!

i would still check the fuses, not sure how many fuse boxes this car has but it may not be a can bus system on your model
do the number plate lamps work?

Sponsored Links
Number plate light and all other lights perfect, just the rear drivers tail light won't work on, the brake light is on the same bulb and it works. The Expert is a van if that helps, I'm always opening the back doors "as you do with vans" so I'm wondering have I upset a wire in the rear door.

Back