Recommend a paint for hall stairs landing and bedroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Aftrr some good advice on my last load of decorating, thought I would pop back and ask....

Probably having our stairs, landing and top bedroom either repapered or hopefully reskimmed. Then fresh paint on top.

We have two toddlers.

Will be all the same colour because of the layout of the house.

We used permawhite in our kitchen and bathroom and endura in one of the bedrooms.

The painting probably won't be DIY we will get a decorator in to do it, mainly because we have no time and lots of other jobs to be cracking on with.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Colours - no idea, it's too personal a choice, but take it from me when you make your choice, and that's not to use matt paint on a stair way in case you considered it. Gets marked very easily and very quickly and we don't even have toddlers! I painted over ours within a couple of months. Just get something more hard wearing/wipeable even tho it may not look as good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back