Recommend me a single lever mono bloc mixer tap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a decent mono bloc single lever kitchen mixer tap that will sit stable and firm on a 0.9 gauge steel sink. I bought a Goodhome Carya from B&Q but it leans and wobbles like crazy and is going back. It doesn't have a ring base plate/plinth or a triangular plastic stabiliser underneath, so I'd like a tap that comes with some kind of stabilising fixing. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Guess this follows on to your earlier thread?

I have never known kitchen taps to be supplied complete with a plastic stabiliser, because many sinks do not need them - besides which, the shape and fit will vary, so much simpler to make your own, though you can buy them.

Sponsored Links
Yep, many years ago I started with flexible connectors on our kitchen tap to make for easier installation. Soon changed over to copper all the way down when we saw how much the whole thing flexed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back