Recommendation for drain cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to identify a suitable drain cover to replace the half-broken piece of concrete that's doing a bad job of holding the drain pipe in place - see photo. From the measurements I've taken it looks like the inner diameter of the outer ring is approx 160mm.

The drain pipe is only friction fit so I can remove it to fit a cover. Just need to find a suitable item. Access is somewhat awkward, being in at the end of a 20cm gap between my balcony (~ 1m long) & building wall, so something i can slide fit round the drain pipe would help in fitting. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Matt

Attachments

• 20200701_114833.jpg
    20200701_114833.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 151
Sponsored Links
Search Google for round drain cover , thousands of options

If you get a plastic one you can trim it so you can fit it easily

Yeah, been doing that - as you say thousands of options. hence the ask.

Given the variable quality of internet sourced items I like to get specific recommendations wherever possible. hopefully minimises the accumulation of things that don't work too.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back