Recommended cordless screwdriver ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The batteries have gone on my Black and Decker cordless screwdriver - the replacements cost more than the original tool itself. Is any store doing a good deal around the £50 mark at the moment? I'm not a heavy user so don't need to splash out on a professional tool.

Sponsored Links
Do a little search, this topic comes up ever 0.5 seconds. One word for you... Ryobi.

B&Q have in store a Makita 14.4 drill and 14.4 screwdriver in a twin pack hard case for £99. I don't know how many batteries it has and I think they are ni cad but it is defo worth a look. (couldn't find it on their website)

Sponsored Links
light to medium trade perhaps????? ;)

I didn't want to steal Big-Al's limelight but now you come to mention it... :LOL: ;)

The Bosch although a fantastic little driver, will be well over your £50 budget. Are we talking just a driver or a drill too?

Hi,
I just puchased a great little Makita hammer/screwdriver/drill deal from screwfix... 18volt with 3 batteries 1/2 inch chuck £99, can't go wrong for that price half hour charging time for batteries. Was £180 i think but be quick there deals don't last long!
rik.

Hi,
I just puchased a great little Makita hammer/screwdriver/drill deal from screwfix... 18volt with 3 batteries 1/2 inch chuck £99, can't go wrong for that price half hour charging time for batteries. Was £180 i think but be quick there deals don't last long!
rik.

That deal has been on and off screwfix for over a year now. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back