Recommending a great architect firm for surveys, plans &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having worked on numerous property projects over the past few years, it seems that getting projects through planning permission never becomes any easier. Myself, my partner and many friends often share the frustration and endless stress that comes with any large or small scale project that requires planning permission.

Particularly when you're dealing with planners who only see things so 'literally'. I have endless frustration when working on projects that should go smoothly but planning authorities always seem to delay the process for really petty reasons. I have used various architects in the past and can name a handful of excellent architects. On our most recent development for a mid terrace loft conversion we have been using ******************.

They helped us get through a larger project we completed last August for a house of ours to be split into two single dwellings. They are a breath of fresh air in terms of the customer service you receive. They had the plans completed for us within 3 days of completing the survey and we're now just awaiting a decision.

The team is extremely lovely and helpful and their prices are very competitive. The nice thing is that they actually keep you updated on progress through weekly emails or phone calls which I've never had from other companies. I recommend getting their advice at the very least!

Sponsored Links
Go Away! Why do people like you not bother to contribute to the forum and earn a little work rather than lazily planting some subtle link to your crappy firm? Ironically you mention that it is sometimes difficult getting projects through planning and at the same time you advertise yourself as being able to provide a countrywide service where you have no knowledge or local contact with the local planning system and area. Hardly the requirements of a client with a tricky build to get through planning.

Muppet!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back