Refil system where thers no boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am going to move a radiator,but there is no boiler only tank in airing cupboard,i understand that where there is a boiler you refill with the water loop on the boiler but how do you refil system that hasnt got boiler.

Sponsored Links
pullhair.gif

Ain't that just the type of post that makes this site worthwhile :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also of interest may be the new cars that run without an engine ;)

Sponsored Links
luv it :LOL:

keep those pics coming Kev...cracking up over here :LOL:

Can't see why you couldn't have a couple of rads working off a thermal store and an immersion or two :?:

Have seen pressurised system working on themal store with 2x special 11 inch imersions giving about 4 kw each on econmey 18 was full of electronics, feeding rads and hw using a chlorifier.

not sure who made it

i am not 100 per cent but i think gledhill do a electric thermal store

Is the tank direct or indirect, :?:
is there a pump :?:
is there more than 1 radiator in the whole house. :?:

You're all wrong, he's obviously talking about Cordless Radiators. You can get anything cordless these days. Much more convenient because you can move them where you want them.
I've got a cordless battery charger which is a honey.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back