Refillable caulking tube

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there such a thing as a refillable caulking tube? I've got a bog-standard calking gun (several, in fact) but I want to use it to dispense things like PVA adhesive into long, thin joints. Can you get something like an empty tube with internal plunger which you can fill with whatever gunk you you want to dispense?

Sponsored Links
they had them in lidl last week they look like a normal mastic gun they take normal size tubes but they also take polythene bags with ingredients

its made from an aluminium tube of about 2 or3 mm thicknes with a screw on ring one end that holdes a special nozel to use the gun without a tube inside
it also has a nylon insert to scrape the inside of the ally tube

they where about £1.50 to£2.00

they may still have some in stock at your local lidls http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/index.nsf/pages/i.home

but it wont show on this link

Sponsored Links
soaringjock said:
and i`m sure big-all will taking the time and trouble to help you next time,(not)

i am not shure where he got the "icing sugar" idea from soaring jock :D :D :D

its a proper solid ally tube that take up to 360ml normal silicone tubes but also has the fittings to be used as stand alone container or in deed with special poly bags filled with ingredients

it actualy looks like a normal gun with the usual rod and release lever

the only difference is it has a solid ally tube with both ends screwing on individualy and giving a water tight mastic gun

don`t let him get at you bigs,the name says it all,you know it`s good kit, i know it`s good kit, i know that you know it`s good ,you know that, emmmmm, you catch my driftings. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back