refilling water pressure on vaillant turbo max 828e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone please tell me which valves I need to open to fill up a vaillant turbo max 828e?
valves.png

Sponsored Links
Doesn’t appear to be any of them. Do you have a braided hose anywhere? Take a photo a bit further back.

Doesn’t appear to be any of them. Do you have a braided hose anywhere? Take a photo a bit further back.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I know what you mean about the braided hose. I was looking for that myself !! My other boilers have the braided hose and are simple to fill up and return the pressure. I don't live at the property so can't take more photos. But here's another photo taken - sorry, prob not much use.

IMG_1358.JPG

I can’t see an integral one, and instructions state external, so you’ll need to find that loop. Could be hidden in a cupboard somewhere, perhaps a cylinder cupboard, or even a kitchen cupboard.

Sponsored Links
Pretty sure the valves are under the boiler, I have circle one and the other one should be to the side of it.

Inkedvalves_LI.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Very luckily for me they were changing the carpets and with no carpets it was easy for me to lift some loose boards to find the filling loop.

Advised the landlord to have it relocated but he never asked me to do that.

Expect he just left it there!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back