Reglo TRV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Reglo TRV head that has failed. Searched online, but cannot find a replacement (or mention of the company). The radiators upstairs are all Reglo, and were newly installed around 8 years ago. I've never head of Reglo, but any suitable replacement heads please, otherwise it's a drain down job.....

Sponsored Links
Is it the head that’s failed or the pin?

Is it the same as this?

upload_2019-11-18_13-49-7.jpeg

To The Novice: did you get anywhere trying to replace your reglo valve? I've got precisely the same problem, so if anyone out there can give details of another brand that could be used as a replacement, I'd be grateful. Alternatively, are there any plumbers merchants open during the Corona crisis where one could seek advice?

Sponsored Links
To The Novice: did you get anywhere trying to replace your reglo valve? I've got precisely the same problem, so if anyone out there can give details of another brand that could be used as a replacement, I'd be grateful. Alternatively, are there any plumbers merchants open during the Corona crisis where one could seek advice?

It wasn’t me with the reglo valve. What I’d be doing is ordering a new valve complete, if the head fits, bonus, if not then swap the whole valve.

Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back