regular f22 on turbomax plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm very puzzled with an error I have on my turbomax plus 824E,
I would really appreciate if you could share your thoughts.

I have an intermittent F22 error.
The pressure is around 1.4bar.
The pump seems to be rotating ok: it's vibrating, rotating but the pump itself is always very very hot.
I have replaced all NTCs and the pump capacitor but it didn't change anything.

the secondary heat exchanger is clean.
when purging the boiler, the water is very clean.

I would really appreciate if one of you has a clue ?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Is this the case with the flexicoms too?, didn't know f22 was anything other than temp / blockage.

U need a gas engineer who knows this model as its a gas problem

Hi,
a gas engineer will come first (100£), say some parts needs to be changed (min 100£), but he doesn't have that part in his truck, so he needs to come back (100£) and spend an hour changing it (100£).
So I'm trying to fix it myself first, I won't touch anything to do with the burner and gas pipe, but the rest is plumbing.

except that I'm a bit stuck, hence looking for your experienced feedback

Sponsored Links
Sorry Bill, was for bunnyman. Flexicoms are cheap vailants

Hi,
a gas engineer will come first (100£), say some parts needs to be changed (min 100£), but he doesn't have that part in his truck, so he needs to come back (100£) and spend an hour changing it (100£).
So I'm trying to fix it myself first, I won't touch anything to do with the burner and gas pipe, but the rest is plumbing.

except that I'm a bit stuck, hence looking for your experienced feedback

Get a different engineer.

Isn't the flow temp sensor inside the combustion chamber?

Which a DIYer should not be opening?

Tony

Isn't the flow temp sensor inside the combustion chamber?

Which a DIYer should not be opening?

Tony

I dont think it is really in a condensing boiler, more inside the air chamber if anything imho

bill1206 looks like you need a gas engineer ,you've already eliminated one component but the other will cost you a bit and you can't fit it yourself , as if your going to listen :rolleyes:

I dont think it is really in a condensing boiler, more inside the air chamber if anything imho

The flow sensor is on the right of the main heat exchanger.

That is inside the sealed outer combustion chamber which is the room sealing component and what should not really be opened by a DIYer.

The flow sensor is on the right of the main heat exchanger.

That is inside the sealed outer combustion chamber which is the room sealing component and what should not really be opened by a DIYer.

I know, pedantic i know but that is not really a combustion chamber as that would be behind the burner seal. Its an airbox.

I know, pedantic i know but that is not really a combustion chamber as that would be behind the burner seal. Its an airbox.
Turbomax is a fan assisted SE type boiler and not a premix , removal of the inner case will breech the combustion chamber...if you're not sure of the working principles of these boilers then refrain from giving advice.

For that matter the inner burner box is not sealed.

The room sealing is the outer box.

Therefore the outer box integrity should not be breached by a DIYer. [ or breeched either ]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back