regular f22 on turbomax plus

Turbomax is a fan assisted SE type boiler and not a premix , removal of the inner case will breech the combustion chamber...if you're not sure of the working principles of these boilers then refrain from giving advice.

Thanks fella, I havent offered any advice on it and I dont know anything about vaillants except that they are indoor water sprinklers.

Sponsored Links
For that matter the inner burner box is not sealed.

The room sealing is the outer box.

Therefore the outer box integrity should not be breached by a DIYer. [ or breeched either ]
Don't confuse the Turbomax with that of the Ecomax/EcoTEC...

Different boiler makers use different fault codes on different models.

I try not to remember them in case I get them wrong.

But always expect an F22 to be low water pressure, but still look them up.

Thanks fella, I havent offered any advice on it and I dont know anything about vaillants except that they are indoor water sprinklers.

No, you have got that wrong too!

The Saunieur Duvals are the water sprinklers.

As well as many Worcesters.

And the Heatline I had just finished repair last week where the pressure gauge tube decided to spray my face as I was closing it. Presumable to demonstrate that it was faster at faulting than I am at repairing it.

Sponsored Links
Well heatline, sd and ferolli are a given but they are sold as rubbish so its to be expected. Vaillants are sold as quality, cracking flue collectors, splitting hoses, leaking diverters, perishing burner seals etc....horrible boilers.

Horrible, but still my preference to those others on your list.

Its a gas fault common on turbos, i cant say why on here for obvious reasons, a vaillant engineer will know

Hi all, sorry I missed the conversation, I expected to receive regular emails, I must have messed up with my preferences.

F22 on this boiler is : "Low water or no water in appliance"
But I know there is water and the pressure is right.
I know the pump is working ok.
Hence my call for help.
Any idea on what's going on ?

As far as I understand the presence of water is detected by the two NTC on each side of the heat exchanger, but they are fine.
So now I think that the PCB is too sensitive. But how do I know that the PCB I will have fitted is any better ?

A lot of people seem to be having these sort of problem.

Thanks again for your help guys, much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back