rehema advanta plus 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My boiler keeps on showing E4 error, I keep on resetting, driving me mad, what can I do, called engineer out he did not know what it was. Any ideas plz

Sponsored Links
Gas fault either needs setting up with fga, gas valves bust, under gassed or spark is goosed get a good rgi to look at it? How old is it? Has it been serviced?

These come with a 5 year warranty so you may be able to get the manufacturer out foc (?, how long has it been installed), you would have needed to have it serviced annually though for the warranty to be valid

My boiler keeps on showing E4 error, I keep on resetting, driving me mad, what can I do, called engineer out he did not know what it was.
Presumably you have the Installation Manual - it should have been left behind by the installer.

The causes of the E4 error are listed in the manual and the appropriate tests are given. So all the engineer has to do, if he is not familiar with the boiler, is to RTFM (Read the Flipping Manual)!

Sponsored Links
The boiler should have veen serviced every year to keep the warrantee valid.

At the very least this will involve measuring the flue gasses.

One wonders where you found this engineer who seems to have had no idea of how to work on boilers. I hope he did not ask for any payment!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back