Rehema boiler pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Rehema Avanta Plus boiler has begub to lose pressure and not working. I opened tap (dont know its name its beneath boiler) and pressure rose and boiler worked. one day leter the same issue except I noticed when boiler is on the pressure rises to 3 bar, 1.5 is where I set it at. Laso when it did not come on there was an erreor code which I did not note, just held in the R button till it worked. Will take note of erreor code next time obviously but in the interim if anyone can help or shed light on this problem it will be apprecited greatly.
Cheers,
T

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the copper pipe that goes from under boiler and through wall to outside. See if it drips when heating is on. Possibly your expansion vessel needs recharging with air or needs replacing. Replacement is a quick job on these, as the E V slides straight out from the side of the boiler.

The 'tap' is called a filling loop.

And NEVER ignore an erreor code they can provide an attending engineer with valuable information ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back