Remeha Avanta Plus 28c E13

Yes im competent, and gas safe, by-passed to confirm my suspicions about the defective sensor, remeha technical man was pants. Told me the sensor can't be replaced and that the whole gas to water heat exchanger had to be replaced, £500.00 no thanks.

You are not reacting in the responsible manner expected of an RGI.

Furthermore, we dont see you posting in the CC part of the site for RGIs.

So what is your G-S number then?

Sponsored Links
He said it might be PCB, got a status code 10 on error log, he had nothing on s10, he never said hex needed replacing.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Tibbot very useful information, i assure you no ones lives are at risk the link on the thermal fuse was momentary to check other components like pump fan etc. And was removed afterwards. Once the hex has been replaced i will be sure to do my usual combustion analysis to check the performance and integrity of the burner and flue seals. Rest assured you have not just aided a DIYer in fixing his own boiler putting lives at risk and doing a pro out of a job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back