remeha for £1500 or worcester for £1700

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have already left one post and all the answers have been really helpful.

I have been offered a remeha 28 combi with 5 year warranty 2 year parts, a 1400 radiator to replace living/dining room and the fitting of a small double in my possession in the kitchen with a new thermostat, trvs on the 2 new radiators for £1500 and replacing the other trvs for a tenner a piece all of which i am happy with EXCEPT I know nothing about boilers !!

OR

the same as above BUT a worcester greenstar with 2 year warranty for £1700

Should I go the extra £200 for a well known brand hubby is away at the moment and I dont want to make a wrong choice

Thanks again everyone for any replies!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The broag will be the better choice.

It's all I fit these days.

You won't get anything extra for you extra £200.

Have already left one post and all the answers have been really helpful.

I have been offered a remeha 28 combi with 5 year warranty 2 year parts, a 1400 radiator to replace living/dining room and the fitting of a small double in my possession in the kitchen with a new thermostat, trvs on the 2 new radiators for £1500 and replacing the other trvs for a tenner a piece all of which i am happy with EXCEPT I know nothing about boilers !!

OR

the same as above BUT a worcester greenstar with 2 year warranty for £1700

Should I go the extra £200 for a well known brand hubby is away at the moment and I dont want to make a wrong choice

No, No, and thrice No, you will not be getting a better boiler.

The only extra I would get him to add is a "Magnaclean"

Sponsored Links

don't worry broag rehema have been making condensing boilers for 30 yrs or so and are in turn part of Global Giants De Dietrich

The broag will be the better choice.

It's all I fit these days.

You won't get anything extra for you extra £200.

Agreed and all the newer commercial plant rooms I go to nowadays seem to have rehema quintas or ecos so they are getting pretty established in the uk, well my neck of the woods anyway

I am sticking with the remeha relies to my other post are all agreeing that remeha are reliable etc and much more commonly used by the sound of it. Thanks for all your posts. :D

WB CDI is a good bit of kit, i-series and particularly the i-junior are budget boilers.
CDI and Viesmann are amongst the best on the market. Vailant is not a bad boiler, but the worst customers service of any make.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back