Remember Farage's racist poster ?

Sponsored Links
Of course it was a reflection of what's happening, the poster was another stick to beat Farage with however, for those who insist criticism of anything involving anyone who isn't white, is racism.

Yes, that poster shows freeloaders wanting us to provide their meal ticket for life. The 'white mans' burden'.

The liberals create the problem, and dishonestly try to silence anyone who tries to warn the masses who are largely unaware of the dangers ahead.

Yes, that poster shows freeloaders wanting us to provide their meal ticket for life. The 'white mans' burden'.

The liberals create the problem, and dishonestly try to silence anyone who tries to warn the masses who are largely unaware of the dangers ahead.

Where has anybody said immigration is not an issue?

The difference is the understanding of it, and recognising that brexit won't cure it. More likely to cause more issues, not less

Sponsored Links
The difference is the understanding of it, and recognising that brexit won't cure it. More likely to cause more issues, not less
Brexit will cause more issues with immigration?

And that poster was from many a person who were desperately seeking safety and yes, a better life. People who'd lost their home, their jobs, family members and everything they held dear because of war.

People should remember it's not just a bunch of 'freeloaders'. Perhaps a bit of empathy or at least understanding towards those who have lost everything wouldn't go amiss.

Brexit will cause more issues with immigration?

You don't agree ? Why.

What do you think will happen with new trade deals with Brazil, India, Australia, China etc if we strike deals with them?

Do you think the EU will put much effort into stopping people who want to get to the UK ?

You don't agree ? Why.

What do you think will happen with new trade deals with Brazil, India, Australia, China etc if we strike deals with them?

Do you think the EU will put much effort into stopping people who want to get to the UK ?
Here we go again.
I didn't say anything about my views, so how do you jump to the conclusion I don't agree with your statement?
I would like you to explain your statement as to why immigration will probably cause more issues after brexit.

Here we go again.
I didn't say anything about my views, so how do you jump to the conclusion I don't agree with your statement?
I would like you to explain your statement as to why immigration will probably cause more issues after brexit.

Did you not read?

And that poster was from many a person who were desperately seeking safety and yes, a better life. People who'd lost their home, their jobs, family members and everything they held dear because of war.

People should remember it's not just a bunch of 'freeloaders'. Perhaps a bit of empathy or at least understanding towards those who have lost everything wouldn't go amiss.

Strange 'refugees'. No women, children or old people. Odd demographic these counties must have. And a large percentage of these 'refugees' come from countries that haven't been at war.

Refugees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did you not read?
I could ask you the same question, jumping to conclusions.

So do you think we will have open borders to all the countries we trade with? Or will it be controlled immigration....?
And do you think the EU responsible for stopping people entering the UK? I always thought that was the Home Office.

I cannot see why, despite what you have written, you think immigration will possibly be worse after brexit. You're not explaining at all.

Strange 'refugees'. No women, children or old people. Odd demographic these counties must have. And a large percentage of these 'refugees' come from countries that haven't been at war.

Refugees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There have been plenty of women and children. You are just choosing what to see.
Have a look at this video.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/v...-scale-of-destruction-in-eastern-aleppo-video
I'd want to leave that too, as fast as my legs could carry me, wouldn't you?

I could ask you the same question, jumping to conclusions.

So do you think we will have open borders to all the countries we trade with? Or will it be controlled immigration....?
And do you think the EU responsible for stopping people entering the UK? I always thought that was the Home Office.

I cannot see why, despite what you have written, you think immigration will possibly be worse after brexit. You're not explaining at all.

Ok, another way.

Do you think brexit will cure the immigration problem ? If not why not? Will there be other issues ?

We never had open borders did we.

Ok, another way.

Do you think brexit will cure the immigration problem ? If not why not? Will there be other issues ?

We never had open borders did we.
So instead of answering the question, you decide to ask me questions, moving goal posts.
You're not very good at explaining yourself, and let's not forget who started this whole brexit will mean more immigration lark (hint, not me).

So do you think the EU is responsible for immigration to the UK?
Do you think that doing trade deals will mean more immigration, if so why? If not, then why write it?

All I have asked is for you to explain your comment. I was genuinely interested how you came to the conclusion - I presume your basing your view on facts, so I'd like to read about those.

Sponsored Links
Back