Remember Farage's racist poster ?

Strange 'refugees'. No women, children or old people. Odd demographic these counties must have. And a large percentage of these 'refugees' come from countries that haven't been at war.

Refugees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You're absolutely correct ....very few people are refugees most are economic migrants.

Sponsored Links
No am not.
https://www.unicef.org.uk/child-refugees-europe/
Just in one year there were 25,000 children who arrived in Italy alone, not including any of those who arrive with relatives.
Refugees.
Not economic migrants.

Have a read.

Are you serious ?? 25,000 children ! How many migrants has Germany taken in 1,500,000 !
Look at the you tube clip cited ....women ? children ? Young fit men or not ? bloody well watch it. Use your eyes.

Sponsored Links
Are you serious ?? 25,000 children ! How many migrants has Germany taken in 1,500,000 !
Look at the you tube clip cited ....women ? children ? Young fit men or not ? bloody well watch it. Use your eyes.
I am using my eyes. Read Gas, don't rely on propaganda videos for all your information. Get a broader view before you tell things as facts! That's 25,000 unaccompanied children as I said, not all children.

https://www.savethechildren.org/us/what-we-do/emergency-response/refugee-children-crisis
This website, save the children, says at the bottom that worldwide there are 22.5 million refugees, half of those are children who are trying to escape conflict, violence and persecution.
That's an awful lot of children isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again.
I didn't say anything about my views, so how do you jump to the conclusion I don't agree with your statement?
I would like you to explain your statement as to why immigration will probably cause more issues after brexit.

Not quick or easy to explain.

I prefer to keep comments simple, for lots of reasons, but to try and avoid the chance of topics getting diverted.

Regarding immigration. There is an issue, the problem is defining, and then sorting the issue.

There are 4 basic types of immigration? European free movement, non european, refugees and illegal.

Brexit supposedly would only really address 1 part of that? Will free movement of europeans be stopped? Who knows yet ? Will it be a real benefit if so?

Non european immigration. How does brexit affect this? We currently have control of our borders, so what changes? Plus, we are expected to have new deals with lots of other countries. Many of which have said publically that movement of people, visas are to be part of any deal. This puts more pressure to let more in, not less.

Illegal immigration. Likely to get worse? Less staff to control borders that are exposed to more deals equals even less control of who is coming in, and how.

I may have got that all wrong, but please if so, explain how brexit will cure, or even improve an immigration problem.

I think that every one would be happy to accept folks from other less well off countries coming into the UK.

Unfortunately those at the top of the UKs socioeconomic pile are not, repeat not, willing to build the Schools / Hospitals/ Social Housing/Affordable housing to not only support the growing indigenous population but also to provide for the folks that are coming into the UK.

Tim

Yes, the right wing extremists are revolting.
Cry.png

https://www.unicef.org.uk/child-refugees-europe/
Just in one year there were 25,000 children who arrived in Italy alone, not including any of those who arrive with relatives.
Refugees.
Not economic migrants.

Have a read.

Are you serious ? Open your eyes ...children ??????

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...tended-to-be-children-to-win-asylum-n5bzhfcq9

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/not-refugees-not-children/

From the article ~

As one immigration officer at a busy UK airport with 20 years’ experience of dealing with refugee children explained to me: ‘Ninety per cent of them are not orphans. Their coming here is very well worked out. Their families have paid the people traffickers to bring them here. The intention is for the families to follow shortly after. These are cash-rich young people.’ For the most part, in his opinion, ‘They are not fleeing for their lives.’ In other words, they are economic migrants and therefore not entitled to asylum.

His view is backed up by the actions of the traffickers themselves. As Save the Children warns, the agent will instruct the young person to lie about their nationality and age and destroy all identity documents. Some gangs even provide a pack with information on claiming asylum, fake documents, a ready-made asylum story and a pair of scissors. The only reason for doing this is because they know their clients are economic migrants.

The third myth is that every child refugee is speaking the truth. Actually we have no way of knowing. The lack of documentation means that the most basic facts about a young person cannot be checked: their age, for example, their nationality or even their real name. When I sat in on interviews of adult asylum seekers by determining officers, I was amazed at the vagueness. One man could not remember how long he had been in prison: ‘Maybe one month, maybe one year, maybe many more.’ The tactic is a deliberate ploy promoted by the gangs, whom asylum seekers fear more than the Immigration and Naturalisation Service.

When I first heard of these 'chidren' managing to cross thousands of miles, I said on this site how on earth have they managed to do that ? That was when I naturally assumed children meant children now I know it doesn't it's a claim made to get easy fast assistance.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back