Remember Farage's racist poster ?

Sponsored Links
It's endless the amount of insults, nearly every post you make contains something.
Pot, kettle, black:
upload_2018-8-29_19-30-36.png

upload_2018-8-29_19-32-5.png

upload_2018-8-29_19-32-38.png

Are you confirming my suspicions, that gasbag, a**e end, et al are members of a protected species, and are allowed to be as offensive and abusive

Thats funny, you insult people by calling them offensive names, then complain its not fair how you consider some on here are offensive.

Even funnier, you dont even understand the irony.

What a strange person you are. (n)

Sponsored Links
For some reasons, it has to be kept very simple to get straight answers. Do you know why?
So why am I not the only one here who has trouble with the way you make statements without any explaining your meaning?

Written word mate, being vague doesn't work.

1 I said dumb down on 1 thread only, on the same subject. I stand by my comment. I could not have made it simpler. I have never made that comment to anybody else, so what issue is this? Just an automatic dislike of me, or a disagreement of a point of view?

2 I am not too sensitive. I can take the childish petty insults. The fact that they come in hordes from you, is noticeable, do you notice it? Do you think your opinion is the only 1 that counts? If not, accept other opinions and argue the point of view, don't keep lowering yourself to childish insults. It doesn't hellp your cause. Think it bothers me? Think again. But if you want to throw them, then you have to take them too. Can you ?

3 Freedom of speech. Call the cops over a forum? Are you serious? Why not open your eyes and look at his posts. If you think he is not inciting hatred, then how would you feel if people were presenting videos and information supporting terrorists and extremists? My point is, he is free to speak. He does not have any right to an audience. The only people that watch his propoganda are those that want easy misinformation put in front of them. So if free speech is your point, explain the insults aimed at me, but none at gasban etc? You are not defending free speech, you are defending racism, by bullying.

4 I have not asked for him to be banned or anything. He is free to keep presenting his misinformation. Don't expect me, or many others to sit through it. See how free speech works. Some people just know what's coming, by his continuous stream of the same type of stuff, so they don't even look at it. Ask yourself why other people lap it up. Then think about free speech.

Now, do you want to carry on being childish, or keep your comments less personal? Try growing up a bit !
1. You went on dumbing down thing when I hadn't insulted you. It was instigated by you, and NOW you're getting precious?

2. Clearly you are too sensitive as I hadn't done all those things you said I did.

3. You need to look at what freedom of speech does actually mean. People can say what they say. Just because by your measure you think Gas should be shut down doesn't mean that everyone agrees with you.

4. Nobody asked you to sit through it. You did decide to put him down though. In all honesty, what did that achieve? Make yourself feel better? I am not sure really. I'm the sort of person who'd rather challenge those kind of videos, point out that they are propaganda. He may have no interest in my point, but I'd rather take that chance for him to perhaps take it on board than put him down.

So telling me I am childish, personal and to grow up, I do believe they are insults! I thought you were this angelic creature that didn't insult people.....?
Both you and Wanna have real trouble understanding what I meant by him having a right to free speech. I never said I agreed with him, I never said you couldn't have a voice. I was pointing out that to listen, to challenge, to keep the insults and name calling at bay and to TALK is the only way any change will come forward. It's not rocket science, it's what people have been doing for years.

For some reasons, it has to be kept very simple to get straight answers. Do you know why?

Yes you 'simplify' in order to justify a reason for losing the direction of the thread in order to suit your own narrative.

Yet you claim your 'simplifying' is to reach the truth, its no such thing, its to justify you being devious.

Sponsored Links
Back