Remind you of anyone on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Note the 'scare quotes'. :whistle:

475ADAFC-91C3-4782-B074-BC5C06FA6EF8.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I assume everyone on my ignore list is having a stroke while trying to shout, "Fake News!", at the screen. (Via which they are being 'observed by the man', obvs.

I know these are only anecdotal examples, one could argue they are rare.

but these are still deaths that never needed to happen...they leave behind families.

whatever the debate -these are personal tragedies

Sponsored Links
Not an anti vaxxer,

Me too, couldn't agree more. But the picture changes when the 'I choose not to' person gets on a high horse and they mock/try to sway public opinion with no scientific evidence; or where they insist honourable scientists and health workers are liars. Worse is when they stab the bereaved in the heart by saying the deaths are NOT Covid related.

Me too, couldn't agree more. But the picture changes when the 'I choose not to' person gets on a high horse and they mock/try to sway public opinion with no scientific evidence; or where they insist honourable scientists and health workers are liars. Worse is when they stab the bereaved in the heart by saying the deaths are NOT Covid related.
The same argument could be used against the experts, telling us to save our lives by having the vaccine, it obviously doesn't, but may give you a better chance. Life is a lottery, when your number's up, it's up.

Look, on the whole I'm agreeing (I'm agreeing totally on personal choice) with you. But the experts are not calling us stupid or selfish or un thinking sheeple, when urging us to get the vax. They stick to mathematical probability.

Look, on the whole I'm agreeing (I'm agreeing totally on personal choice) with you.

I don't agree, the anti-vaccers are the ones putting themselves at risk, plus the risk which should concern everyone is that they can spread it. They are also the ones, due to their extra risk, of subsequently needing to occupy an hospital bed.

It ought by now to be mandatory to have it, unless there is a sound medical reason for them not to. No ability to prove they have had it, they should be restricted to their four walls, to protect the rest of us.

Sponsored Links
Back