Does It Scare You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brigade77

A few days ago a black person was assaulted by a white person wearing a gorilla mask, & it was all recorded on camera.

Does it scare you that you didn't know this?

Should you be scared that your MSM passed this one over . . . Simply because the black person is perceived as right wing & the white person is to be perceived as left wing.

Are you scared yet?

Sponsored Links
A few days ago a black person was assaulted by a white person wearing a gorilla mask, & it was all recorded on camera.

Should you be scared that your MSM passed this one over . . . Simply because the black person is perceived as right wing & the white person is to be perceived as left wing.

Are you scared yet?
The MSM is viewed as being mainly left wing, though whether this is the reason for it not being reported is debatable. Murders are often not reported now, it seems so common it hardly merits a mention, though I doubt the victims family would see it that way. Too much else they can print to try and keep the hoi polloi shackled down in the on going attempt to curtail our freedom.

Sponsored Links

Are you scared yet?
No.

I think I'd be more scared if I found out that people weren't being randomly attacked by people wearing gorilla masks. To know that's happening is somehow reassuring, all in the world is as it should be, as it has always been, *****d up basically. (y)

I think I'd be more scared if I found out that people weren't being randomly attacked by people wearing gorilla masks. To know that's happening is somehow reassuring, all in the world is as it should be, as it has always been, *****d up basically. (y)

SNAFU.

I wouldn't be surprised about it.
Our media can be very picky about what they report and the truth is one thing they are picky about.

They have also basically said the blackman involved is a white supremacist,,, talk about left wing spin

Oh, this happened in America?

Maybe that is why we don't know about it.

Media ignore racial attack on Larry Elder because he’s a black Republican

How does the media, that is ignoring the attack while also reporting on it, know that it was a racial attack? I am not saying it is not, it might well be, but often attacks on politicians are political.

Isn't Fox News "mainstream media"

Last edited:
I'm wary of anyone who feels the need to cover their heads and faces. ;)
:)

Does that include motorcyclists, welders, surgeons, insulation installers, tree surgeons, and bald people on sunny days? ;)

Ah now I see why it was not reported here.
It's a nothing in another country, no need to report such a trifle here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back