Wearing a Balaclava

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I started a thread about a man I see wearing a balaclava riding a quad. Me and my neighbour laughed at his audacity on a warm summers evening.

A day or so later Olivia Pratt-Korbel was shot dead by a man wearing a mask.

ajohn wrote (before Olivia was murdered)

"You worry about is a bloke on a quad bike wearing something they can if they want, Does this mean that otherwise you have an idyllic life? Apart from this person passing you?"

I'd don't suppose young Olivia and her family have/had an idyllic but they had a masked man ruin it.

ajohn and the like of Nostril give gits like this room to move and ruin people's life.
Not everyone wearing a mask is a criminal (I suppose) but you defending their rights that help no one including the Police to be able to tackle real criminals and prevent shít like this happening.

Sponsored Links
I'm not suggesting Nostril or ajohn are on the side of this scum and are as horrified as the rest of us.

But supporting the rights for stnuc who wear unorthodox clothing like this does make this a worse world that enables this scum to breath the same air.

Last edited:
There are many types of face coverings that are legal, some you aren't allowed to mention on here due to? no idea why. People will use them for nefarious reasons, just like they may use other legal items in committing a crime. You can't go banning things as a knee jerk reaction when something horrible happens. They banned hand guns, people still get hold of them to commit crime.

I started a thread about a man I see wearing a balaclava riding a quad. Me and my neighbour laughed at his audacity on a warm summers evening.

A day or so later Olivia Pratt-Korbel was shot dead by a man wearing a mask.

ajohn wrote (before Olivia was murdered)

"You worry about is a bloke on a quad bike wearing something they can if they want, Does this mean that otherwise you have an idyllic life? Apart from this person passing you?"

I'd don't suppose young Olivia and her family have/had an idyllic but they had a masked man ruin it.

ajohn and the like of Nostril give gits like this room to move and ruin people's life.
Not everyone wearing a mask is a criminal (I suppose) but you defending their rights that help no one including the Police to be able to tackle real criminals and prevent shít like this happening.
What the fudge are you going on about now?

STOP LYING!

Sponsored Links
There are many types of face coverings that are legal, some you aren't allowed to mention on here due to? no idea why. People will use them for nefarious reasons, just like they may use other legal items in committing a crime. You can't go banning things as a knee jerk reaction when something horrible happens. They banned hand guns, people still get hold of them to commit crime.

With this fella I see on a quad
(I wont say his Quad) years gone back I would have reported to the police and it could have prevented a crime. I didn't bother as I see it on numerous occasions now even on the news tonight behind a reporter covering an unrelated story. So what's the point.

Is it illegal to wear a balaclava or illegal to ride a quad?

I'm confused.

Perhaps said bloke was a debt collector ??

Balaclava and a base ball bat

Also used to be
Be standard issue years ago in Northern Ireland for para military members ??

Perhaps said bloke was a debt collector ??

Balaclava and a base ball bat

Also used to be
Be standard issue years ago in Northern Ireland for para military members ??

I did a bit of debt collecting once. My mum sent me round this fellas house who owed her money.

After I got her money I question what she was thinking as he was twice the size if me :D

Is it illegal to wear a balaclava or illegal to ride a quad?

I'm confused.

Neither. I'm not sure the quad had a number plate. I see lots of helmetless lads on plateless motorbikes riding paths & roads..

Often

Sponsored Links
Back