Wearing a Balaclava

Why not, ladies do it.

If a lady in a burka struck up a conversation in the botanical gardens on how pretty the flowers were!

Would you smile and hold a conversation with her?

I would...​

Let's say same location but a fella with a Balaclava commented how beautiful the flowers where.

I can't see my conversation would be on the same level as the one I had with the lady in the burka..

How about you?

Sponsored Links
Let's clear this up..... I'm not in favour of the Burka. Do I think these lady's are up to no good.........No.....

Would I be polite to them..... yes.

Do I think they are comparable with a full grown man or a teenager wearing a balaclava......... No not comparable in the slightest.....

I accept the Burka has been used to commit crime but that's rare

Of course I'm not .....I'm in Essex.

I'm saying it shouldn't be normal and acceptable that lads/men walking our streets covering their faces
I saw a man with a motorcycle helmet on tonight.
And a leather jacket.

Its summer doesnt he know ?

I saw a man with a motorcycle helmet on tonight.
And a leather jacket.

Its summer doesnt he know ?

Have you ever seen a man come off of a high speed motorbike that wasn't wearing a Helmet or a motorcycle jacket and trousers?

Neither have I but I guess it wouldn't be pretty.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever seen a man come off of a high speed motorbike that wasn't wearing a Helmet or a motorcycle jacket and trousers?

Neither have I but I guess it wouldn't be pretty.
Ive seen tarmac rash before yes.

But he wasnt on his bike, he was in a shop

Because I possess a brain that functions, I am able to risk assess every situation as it progresses.

In answer to the most stupid of all your very many stupid thoughts . . . .

1. My dogs would already have eaten them.

2. If they were still alive I would shoot them.

3. It is not unusual at 'Lard Towers' for several suspisciously looking gentlemen to appear wearing motorcycle riding apparel, at any time of day or night. What, exactly, & in your own words please, is the difference between your imaginary mad murderer clad in a balaclava & a rufty tufty biker type wearing a helmet?

Blimey your so stupid I dare say you would consider it perfectly normal for some one to knock on yer in summer wearing a balaclava

But hey hoy each to there

I don’t believe you are a motor cycle rider

Jeez us they don’t make a crash helmet big enough to fit your big ead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

criminal-wearing-black-balaclava-and-hoodie-in-the-dark-picture-id1291389011

Another yesterday with a Balaclava riding a push bike....

We see these tits now and don't even think of reporting them. How is it they are allowed to get away with this? This poor little girl in Liverpool who was shot could still be in bed tonight wrapped up if wearing a balaclava wasn't the norm.

Sponsored Links
Back