Remote Caradon Garador Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Starting to have a problem opening my remote garage door. Its a Caradon Garador up and over. It starts to like stutter going up and have noticed that where the garage door gets pulled open, its starting to break as in the photos in my album. Does anyone know if this can be repaired?

Thanks in advance.

//www.diynot.com/network/Rudie/albums/

Sponsored Links
Hi, door is now at the point where 2 different remotes that used to open the door, dont. So the original one and a new one purchased. I have tried to sync the remotes to the unit by pressing and holding the remote button and then pressing and holding the unit button. have also removed power from the unit for 1 minute. I have also held down the button on the unit for 10 seconds to clear all codes. When i press the remote buttons a green light does flicker on the unit but does nothing. I have put in new batteries on both remotes. any advice appreciated.

How old, Under guarantee?
I would say contact Garador and or a local garage door tech

Its probably cheaper to get a new motor that try to get it repaired

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back