removing glass in one pieces

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive been ask to reseal some sealed units in wooden frames , glass has been fitted for over 12 years now , its seem windows have started to left draft in and water around glass, plus on openers there is a type of seal which has perished which is attach to frame this also need changing . i intend trying to remove glass and reseal with glazing foam to try and stop draft and water,
can i use a type of seal like a single sided glazing foam to seal openers when there are closed

Sponsored Links
Don't like your chances of getting them out in one piece. The slightest leverage with a pry bar will crack them.

joe-90 said:
Don't like your chances of getting them out in one piece. The slightest leverage with a pry bar will crack them.

i will remove wooded beading around 3 units i dont need to change and see if i can reseal them without removing glass , it seem windows catch all the wind and rain so hopefully i can reseal them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back