Removing 'global survey'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, every time I go to a website I have to cancel a questionaire from 'global surveys' before I can see the site, how can I remove the thing?

Sponsored Links
A particular website, or all websites? Check your browsers addins and disable if required.

all sites......including this one!, the website is actually called 'globalconsumersurveys' it's VERY annoying :evil:

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid I'm a technotool, so all I've got is Kaspersky 2013, is there anything else I should have?.

On a side note I'm constantly getting emails from various theiving skanks telling me my paypal account requires attention (yeah right), can I put a stop to that too?

Only if you add a keyword from each to your filters. I get about five a week telling me that my bank account has been frozen, from banks i do not use!

I use internet explorer and it seems adblock don,t run quite right with that.

Yes, Kaspersky found nothing

I use internet explorer and it seems adblock don,t run quite right with that.

Yes, Kaspersky found nothing

Download one of the free ones and scan with it,try firefox or chrome adblock works with them.

Just because kaspersky didnt find anything it doesn't mean its not there.
http://adwcleaner.en.lo4d.com/ download and then run adwcleaner then after it gives you a log click Delete . it will delete unwanted malware then reboot i guarantee it will find something well a few things if you dont want to click this link ill understand but run malwarebytes it will do no harm :)

Thanks for all your help, someone seemed to think internet explorer was rubbish..............why's that?

Internet Explorer isn't rubbish. Not any more, anyway.
Earlier versions were very buggy, insecure and slow but the current versions (IE9 and IE10) are as secure as Firefox and Chrome.
The latter are a little faster, admittedly, but not by a degree so marked that you would notice.

Having said that, a quick and easy fix would be to download and install Chrome or Firefox, let that be your default browser, and see if your problem disappears. It would certainly be possible to troubleshoot the issue on IE, but it will likely be easier to simply stop using IE and use a different browser.

I prefer Chrome, which is a personal choice. You can get it from here; https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chrome/browser/

Sponsored Links
Back