Removing spout on Franke Rotaflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Franke Rotaflow and it is leaking from the base of the spout. I have unscrewed the cap, but cant see how to remove the spout. there is no screw and on other taps I have fixed you would turn it 90 degrees and it could pop out.

Is there a trick to how to remove the spout so I can replace the O-rings?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I've got one of these. The spout just pulls straight out - in theory.

There are two black o-rings on the spout base and as the bottom one becomes hardened with age it tends to stick under an internal lip. You need to pull the spout up and wiggle it from side to side to work the o-ring through the obstruction. A bit of silicone or vaseline might help too.

If it's like mine you need to rotate the spout clockwise (looking down on it) until the spout is directly over the left-hand side tap (9 o'clock position). In this position the retaining ball is aligned with the release slot. After that it's wriggle and pull.

But why not e-mail Franke directly for info and spare parts

I tried emailing Franke and Central services but got no replies.

I have half heartedly tried just pulling it out, but wasnt sure if I was missing something and would end up breaking it. I will just have to give it some welly!

When I try again I will turn it to 9 o'clock as well (might as well be safe than sorry)

Thanks for replying

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back